Coremail organization address book is equal to a mobile organization address book. As long as the user connects to the Internet, logs in to the email address, and opens the organization address book in Webmail, you can see the complete organization contact information, including name and email address. , mobile phone number, company phone and other information. Contacts are grouped by department to facilitate users to query the contact information of all users in the organization. The organization address book only provides browsing and searching for contact information, and does not provide operations such as modification, deletion, and renaming.
How to use the organization address book?
Click "Organize Address Book" on the interface function list. After entering the page, select the department and the contact you want to write in the organization address book navigation bar, click the "Compose mail" button on the menu bar, quickly write a mail.
Or when you are writing, you can click the "Recipient" button, the system will automatically pop up the Add Contact window, you can select the following organization address book to quickly add contacts.
How do I add contacts from my organization's contacts to my personal address book?
1) This operation is only for contacts, not for department, and the department "join personal address book" will be grayed out.
2) After selecting a contact, click on the drop-down menu in "Add to Personal Address Book" in "More" on the right edit page to list the corresponding group in the personal address book. After joining, the personal address book and the organization address book will retain the contact information. After successfully joining the system, the user will be prompted to "newly add n users".
3) When the contact has already existed in the personal address book, the system will update the contact information, and the contact is judged by the email address.
4) If you select the department and contact and click "Join Personal Address Book", the system will prompt "Add the address only to the personal address book, and the directory you selected will be ignored". "Are you sure you want" only adds contacts to your personal address book.
5) If the number of contacts exceeds the limit of the personal address book, the system automatically only joins the first few contacts, and the remaining contacts ignore and prompt "personal address book capacity is full".